I am honoured to have been nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award by Amy Henry at Amy Henry Books.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
While I am very pleased to have been given this I’m not sure about the chain letter form of it. I’m not sure I read 15 blogs regularly, and many of those that I do read have already been nominated by Amy too. So I will share 7 facts about me, but leave the nominations to anyone reading this.
7 facts about me
- I play the clarinet. I started lessons when I was ten or twelve I think and played all through school. At Uni I stopped, as everyone else was so much better than I was. But I picked it up again about ten years ago and am still playing now in a band.
- I’ve been a life member of the National Trust since I was ten years old.
- We’re buying a new house next week. I am so excited, though it will be a big renovation project – expect to see more about this over the coming months!
- I am addicted to chocolate
- My husband has been talking about the fact he has a hammock for the twelve years I’ve known him, but I only saw it for the first time last week
- I don’t like bananas. I once drunk ranted for a surprisingly long time about all the reasons why I didn’t like them. I don’t remember it at all, but my husband still reminds me about this now and again.
- I once missed the bus home from school because I was sitting at the bus stop reading. And I regularly forget to go to bed as I am reading. I used to only read non-fiction at work at lunchtime as that was easier to put down to go back to work!
Please share your favourite blog(s) in the comments 🙂
I particularly identify with #7, Clarissa. Also, I too played the clarinet from ages 10-18 (high school band), but I’m afraid I packed mine up at that point. I think I must have been worse than you LOL
Really? What a coincidence! And I’m not that good, just enjoy doing something for myself rather than the children!