A mixed bag
A collection of ten short stories with a measure of the fantastic in each. Includes the following:
- The weaver’s daughter: A fairy tale about making friends with the monsters next door.
- What Jack found: When your son finds a fairy in the garden do you release him to potentially hostile forces, or risk your family to keep him safe?
- Awakening Iorwen: A sleeping beauty re-telling set against the consolidation of Roman rule in Wales.
- A lakeside meeting: Bernard is on the run from the hybrid butterflies he developed to interface with your brain.
- In the box: Two students find a mysterious growing box in their office.
- We need to talk: How can Damian absolve his guilt over the accident that crippled his sister?
- Spook school: There’s something different about the school next door, but it’s not what Josephine expects.
- The husband test: An unexpected package ruins everything.
- The Halloween dare: Nothing is as it seems when exploring the house at the top of the hill.
- Bargaining with a demon: An unexpected visitor gives Charlie an opportunity of a lifetime, but does she dare to take advantage of it?
Find A Mixed bag at:
Short stories published elsewhere:
- Ghostly Tours – Oct 2020 on the Alone in a Room with Invisible People podcast.
- The Halloween Dare – Oct 2019 on the Alone in a Room with Invisible People podcast.
- Spook School – Oct 2018 on the Alone in a Room with Invisible People podcast.
- We need to talk – Aug 2018 on Short Fiction Break & Sept 2018 in the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities Pen2Paper writing competition.
- A recording of a drabble I wrote in a competition on the 10 minute novelists website has been featured in the No extra words podcast – May 2017
Join my Insider's Club!
Join my Insider's Club to receive a copy of Fae Bargains, the prequel to my Lost Princess of Starlight series, and stay up to date with how my books are coming on and when they will be on sale.
Any new releases, promotions, or changes I tell my newsletter list first. I also send snippets, updates and background information to my books. So newsletter subscribers know more about my worlds than anyone else and get a feel for what it is like being an author. Lastly, I occasionally send special discount codes just for my newsletter subscribers. So if you are looking for a good deal on one of my books, then keep your eye out.