Here are details of what I’ve written for external websites and publications, with links to those that are available in online:
- Spook School – Oct 2018 on the Alone in a Room with Invisible People podcast.
- We need to talk – Aug 2018 on Short Fiction Break & Sept 2018 in the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities Pen2Paper writing competition.
- In the box – Apr 2018
- A recording of a drabble I wrote in a competition on the 10 minute novelists website has been featured in the No extra words podcast – May 2017
Articles on external sites:
- The Big Leap: Group 2 to Group 3 for Amsterdam Mamas website – Nov 2018
- To have or not have: the car dilemma for Amsterdam Mamas website – Sept 2018
- I did the NT2 exam and here are my tips for Amsterdam Mamas website – Mar 2018
- Gosling, Clarissa and Nix, Ingrid, (2011), “Supported Open Learning: Developing an Integrated Information Literacy Strategy Online.” In Mackey, Tom P. and Jacobson, Trudi E. (eds). Teaching Information Literacy Online. New York: Neal Shuman.
- Judy Thomas & Clarissa Gosling (2009) An Evaluation of the use of “Guides at the Side” Web-Based Learning Activities to Equip Students in Health Sciences and Nursing with Information Literacy Skills, New Review of Academic Librarianship, 15:2, 173-186, DOI: 10.1080/13614530903240486
- Book reviews for Program and Reference Reviews