Articles and interviews
A collection of my articles and interviews published elsewhere.
- A slice of cake with… Clarissa Gosling for But I don’t like salad – Jul 2021
- Why I self-publish for Sea Crow Press – Aug 2020
- Publishing short stories in Shelf Unbound- Feb 2020
- My expat books and working as an author while living abroad for blogexpat.com – Jan 2020
- Meet the author on Amsterdam Mamas – Sept 2019
Articles on external sites
- Behind the Rewrite: How to increase word count in a novel for Shortcuts for Writers – Dec 2020
- Working on multiple projects for 10 Minute Novelists – Jul 2020
- The Big Leap: Group 2 to Group 3 for Amsterdam Mamas website – Nov 2018
- To have or not have: the car dilemma for Amsterdam Mamas website – Sept 2018
- I did the NT2 exam and here are my tips for Amsterdam Mamas website – Mar 2018
- Gosling, Clarissa and Nix, Ingrid, (2011), “Supported Open Learning: Developing an Integrated Information Literacy Strategy Online.” In Mackey, Tom P. and Jacobson, Trudi E. (eds). Teaching Information Literacy Online. New York: Neal Shuman.
- Judy Thomas & Clarissa Gosling (2009) An Evaluation of the use of “Guides at the Side” Web-Based Learning Activities to Equip Students in Health Sciences and Nursing with Information Literacy Skills, New Review of Academic Librarianship, 15:2, 173-186, DOI: 10.1080/13614530903240486
- Book reviews for Program and Reference Reviews